Issue #27170: Compound Guards do not become hostile after siding against the compound in Human Error
The sewer/compound that is part of the quest Human Error has wandering NPCs called Compound Guards. I'm not sure if this is a bug or an oversight, but under certain conditions, they aren't hostile.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Get to the point where the leader of Covenant stops you at the door and tells you not to snoop around.
2. Select the negative option and then pass the medium charisma check to 'compromise.' He'll say the compound will be warned you're coming ahead of time.
3. Go to the compound, talk to Manny, then follow him to the Doctor.
4. Choose the negative option (Declining to let the kidnapping and torture slide).
5. Kill the Doctor and Manny.
6. Finish the quest with Honest Dan.
The Compound Guards stay friendly after this, even if you kill them in front of their buddies. I don't think that's the way it should work, is all I'm saying.
Do you have a save where this can be reproduced? If so, please upload it. There's a good chance we won't be able to reproduce the problem if it only happens under certain circumstance like you claim.
Comment #1 Jul 12, 2019 1:44 am Edited by BlackPete on Jul 12, 2019 8:40 am
Showing Comments 1 - 1 of 1